You can now rent my films

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
very cool :) im a member there. what section are they in? is 'here' one of yours too or is it just the two shorts listed on the site?

"here" is one of mine too m8, erm..fucked up section? I'd imagine they're in the UK Artists Film section downstairs? I havent gone in to see them on the shelves yet. They might be in the New Release section on the right hand side as you walk in.

The version of Telepathy they've got is very different to how it is now, it's much better now, I think. But whatever.

mistersloane

Sort of video things. With text and music. But better than that. I always wanted to be a writer then I carved gravestones then Rimbaud got in my way and I had to be absolutely modern.
But better than that.
They wouldn't be accepted by any other video place, even tho nice words by rubberdinghy might have that in other worlds.
I'm going to dress up tomorrow in the only gaudy Versace shirt I have and wear shades and pose in front of them. I'm next to Brian De Palma on the shelf. And on top on Scorcese on their website. He's my bitch.

I shouldn't have posted it but this place is the only way I can keep a record of who I am.

grizzleb

Down in Brighton these days mate, bit more chilled out pace of life for the backwater boy... I do miss the madness though, and the proximity to anything you might want all the time. Hopefully get a chance to see these at some point sooner or later.

mistersloane

Down in Brighton these days mate, bit more chilled out pace of life for the backwater boy... I do miss the madness though, and the proximity to anything you might want all the time. Hopefully get a chance to see these at some point sooner or later.

Nice one fella, brightons great. watch it with the bongos though. if i hear you're playin bongos then me n babs are comin down to sort you out.

grizzleb

Hahah, out fire dancing down the beach. I'm not planning on becoming a crusty any time soon I hope.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Nice one mister s, that's really cool!

Speaking of Brighton, this happened a few months ago on a friend's FB wall - it's the last reply that really makes it:

scaled.php