TUNNNEEEE!!!

avant_t7

sonic destroyer

the track that comes in at the end around 38:00 after hrs:mins:secs is ESSENTIAL!!! i need to know the name of this defining moment in electronic music history.

I'm assuming you mean the track with no kickdrums and the type of big basslines that you'd typically find on a late 90's/ early 00's 'Amen' Drum & Bass track? It's the kind of stuff I'd associate with Vex'd, Search & Destroy and the Storming Productions label, circa 2004-05. If it was a tune by one of them producers then no doubt Flying Lotus has remixed it to within an inch of it's life.

avant_t7

sonic destroyer
lol I might have been exaggerating a little, but I don't think your (obvious) analysis really appreciates the direction this type of track could be taken. flylo obviously does.

thanks for your suggestions.

avant_t7

sonic destroyer
lol this thread was supposed to be about identifying a track. i didn't expect to have my musical ideas questioned. if this sort of thread is frowned upon i'm sorry. i couldn't find a rolling one.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I don't think there's a rolling thread for track IDs as such - probably best to add it to the dubstep rolling thread, sure someone will be able to identify it there