Riko smashed it at Heatwave

Jim Daze

Thought I'd be the first to say this seeing as i had to get up and go to work this morning. What a great night, good vibe some fine ladies and an awesome set by Riko who has to be one of the most animated m.c.'s I've ever seen, Wiley was there to but he didn't get on the mike. Can't wait for the next one, more grime m.c's on dancehall riddims please.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Foolishly ended up missing this one last night - do you reckon they'll put an mp3 of Riko's set up on the website (scandalbag.com)? I'm listening to the stream of his ragga set on Rinse FM, and it's completely amazing :D Surely this has got to be one of the ways forward?

luka

jim said last night that posh white girls dancing to ragga is one of the most exciting things a man can see.

gabriel

The Heatwave
baboon2004 said:
Foolishly ended up missing this one last night - do you reckon they'll put an mp3 of Riko's set up on the website (scandalbag.com)? I'm listening to the stream of his ragga set on Rinse FM, and it's completely amazing :D Surely this has got to be one of the ways forward?

the audio is sounding wicked and will be up in a few days' time... will let u know when it's online

more grime mcs coming to heatwave, definitely. been meaning to do a night like this for a year now, glad we finally got round to it. i'm still buzzing from friday!

stelfox

Beast of Burden
yeah, i had a great time. really looking forward to playing in june, especially after this... one of the best nights out i've had in a while.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
xiquet said:
the audio is sounding wicked and will be up in a few days' time... will let u know when it's online
QUOTE]

Thanks, much appreciated. Am really feeling Riko over Bionic Ras on the Rinse set