Warpmart

mms

sometimes
WOEBOT said:
http://www.warprecords.com/?section=mart

mms are you running this now?

it seems to have your fingerprints all over it?

should we all buy our music from it?

whats the dealio?

attempting to yes. been there 2 1/2 weeks sofa.
now that's enough. ;)
buy your music from there if you want and let me know if there is anything that is really really missing.
ill try to keep my end of the bargain by keeping it reguarly stocked with enjoyable relevant music.
new grime order this week btw, inc the excellent new virus syndicate 12", plus gang gang dance cd which i think is pretty fucking marvellous.

Last edited:

Woebot

mms said:
now that's enough. ;)
buy your music from there if you want and let me know if there is anything that is really really missing.
ill try to keep my end of the bargain by keeping it reguarly stocked with enjoyable relevant music.
new grime order this week btw, inc the excellent new virus syndicate 12", plus gang gang dance cd which i think is pretty fucking marvellous.

its looking good feller. nice work.

3underscore

ambrose said:
why have you got speicher 26 before other shops? and even worse, no sound clips!!!!

Speicher 26? Speicher 27 has been out for a few weeks and easily available, let alone #26.

machine hugger

(())(())((+))(())(())
hhhmmmm.

Am I the only person that the audio browser NEVER works for? I've even tried dragging in audio into winamp (which nearly always works). Great selection and seems better all the time though.

ambrose

speicher 26 came out after 27 for soem reason.

juno seem to not be stocking any speichers except the csds for some reason, but boomkat are showing it now.

mms

sometimes
ambrose said:
why have you got speicher 26 before other shops? and even worse, no sound clips!!!!

time, bandwidth and persistance.....
(and a new site of course)
:p

daren

mms said:
now that's enough. ;)

That Gang Gang Dance CD is quite nice. I'm somewhat surprised that Warped is selling it.