Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Kevin Gates - The Luca Brasi Story
Casey Veggies - Life Changes
Young Scooter - Street Lottery
Vado - Slime Flu 3

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That Danny Brown is good, I'm a bit tired of hearing him rap exclusively in his maddest voice though. Hopefully his next LP displays the same range that XXX did.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Good call on the HarryFraud mixtape.

I tried the Young Thug a while back. I just want to give him some Ready Brek and send him to bed. He does my fuckin head in. Shame tho cos the beats are top, as are the guest appearances.

jimitheexploder

Most of them have been said and I found on here anyway: Kevin Gates, Young Thug, Young Scooter. Others not linked yet.

Future Presents F.B.G.: The Movie
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/20114/future-presents-fbg-the-movie.html

Deniro Farrar - The Patriarch

Then the odd track like that one Waka Flocka track Real Recognize Real:
Rome Fortune Get The Guap:
Mostly just beeing listening to King Louie still though tracks getting vids and all that make me dig his last one out again:

jimitheexploder

Really like the beat on that Praying For My Downfall track.

What do people think of Deniro Farrar?

He's got that Main Attrakionz connection so I dunno if he gets a fair shake from some more serious hip-hop heads for some reason. But he's pretty sick. Has more of a presents than Main Attrakionz. Beats are usualy pretty outthere. He's not far off Kevin Gates with his flow and all that. He's just as ernest, has a simular presets. But has people like Ryan Hemsworth do tracks with him.

Plus in that vid he uses a sledge hammer as a machine gun, miming gunning down people with his skinny ass top off so he's obviously well'ard and not a guy you could smash down with a fence post in seconds.

He can do those skitering hi-hat, snare combo autotune tracks pretty well too.

I'm into it. It takes that hyper drugged out vibe and kills it when he does it well anyway. Not sure his new tape is as good as the tape with Squadda B last year but its solid as owt.

Last edited:

DannyL

Wild Horses
How the fuck is Gucci so prolific and so good? Is he just a code name for a gang of dudes? "They" have been putting out some ridiculous heat.

And then flipping it like this. Next level.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I guess he's a professional so must have a team behind him but there's that interview with Zaytoven where he starts talking about Gucci and then goes kind of speechless when he tries to describe what he does.

I keep trying to wean myself off him, and look for other people to listen to, and then just come crawling back. He's ridiculously talented.

It's the beats. He's got great taste.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/gucci-mane-dirty-cup-song.1237363.html

Last edited: