Dizzee Rascal @ Kentish Town

run_time

Interested in seeing if anyone is heading along tonight to the London gig and does anyone know much about the support act (name wasn't memorable enough for me to remember)?

bun-u

Trumpet Police
Yes I went along due to the persuasion of a friend rather than any great desire. kinda knew it would be studenty and so it was, and though xl's ott heavy marketing was on show, the gig was pretty good...

the highlight for me though was being sat at the back at the realising that the whole roll deep crew was behind me...fist recognising wiley, then flow dan, then seeing trim and tynchy from ruff squad..

...at the end, drumming up some courage I spoke to wiley, working on the assumption that talking about spurs was probably better than the usual 'your the greatest' type thing.

he took plenty of time out with me - explained that he wanted to see Dizzee doing his own thing (which he respected) ...and mentioned that Brighton's Leon Knight should be at Spurs (and that they should sell Robbie Keane cos he doesn't pass to Jemaine!)

btw - the Roll Deep album out in Jan - and sounds pretty god damn brilliant from what I've heard on the radio