Black Midi

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
It's the new thing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VoxLgC3p-BY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mistersloane

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qKz229_XP5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mistersloane

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZHFVPtU2wxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

muser

i always whole-heartedly believed that general MIDI would be one of the exceptions of archaic sounds that could never be fetishized. I feel very humbled right now

rubberdingyrapids

weird stuff. i like it though.

that first video makes me think of a more hyperactive Battles. or aphex's more classical/glitchy/fidgety stuff. and prog obv.

i reckon it could fit well with footwork. im sure someone will half-assedly hybridise them soon enough. and it wont even be that exciting. we will all just say 'oh yeah, that's that footwork midi' like we all knew was going to happen at some point and then we'll go back to whatever we were doing.

Last edited:

merry123

Anything about the lost saves? I wanna play this, but dont wanna spend more time, at the beginning of the game again

Last edited: