RUGBY LEAGUE world cup

luka

greg inglis.
in a sport filled with astonishing athletes inglis is perhaps the most consistantly superhuman. he doesnt have the superman physique of sonny bill but he is even harder to put down and twice as fast. sometimes it seems he cant be put on the ground. he has a famous fend. he is a force of nature.
he is an aborigine and that led to him choosing queensland over the nsw of his birth as the nsw administration is toxically racist.

luka

sam thaiday
the human cannonball. a foward who comes running into every fight that breaks out. maybe my favourite player. a falstaffian figure from a meadaevil banqueting room, immensly strong and commited but always seems to play with an enthusiasm and pleasure that other hardmen dont have

luka

paul gallen.
it is my belief that gallen has been using performance enhancing drugs for many years. that is, i some ways, a tribute to the man. what he does does not seem humanly possible. ive always disliked him. he is a thug and a whinger and dishes it out while maintaining an aversion to receiving it. having said that he is an unstoppable machine. he runs and runs, tackles and tackles. he is an inspirational leader who like hyper from the nasty crew has 'never lost a fight'
the man who actually made nsw they could beat queensland. (they were wrong)
one half of the bruise brothers alongside greg bird who is the spitting image of mistersloane of dissensus fame.

luka

billy slater
the buccaneer. a man small enough to have been a track jockey but more than holds his own. one of the best players to ever set on the field. he is the most swashbuckling man in the game and retains an old school decency that makes him a model to schoolchildren throughout the world. one of my heroes. an unflappable adventurer with remarkable athletic gifts.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
at least it seems to be more competitive than it once was, even if the fourth favourite is out at 200-1. How come Italy aren't further in, if they beat England?

luka

Johnathon Thurston
the indie kid of the aussie team. the man with the plan. he is the brains in the outfit. the one with the imagination, the one that makes things happen, the man who sees things others dont, the man with the indie musician haircut.

luka

sam burgess
one of 4 giant brothers from somewhere grim in the north russel crowe begged him to join south sydney and some say seduced his mum too. sam has a good bit of what the kiwis call niggle about him. immensely strong he announced his arrival on the world stage as a teenager by flooring the cartoonishly powerful cannonball fuifui moioi
in that clip moimoi was playing for the kiwis. in this world cup he has switched to Fiji.
i like him but he has lost some of his former explosiveness with age. he is still enormous.

heres more from big sam.
right at the end you can see him flattening human he-man sonny bill williams.
here it is again. they say on this video its probably the first time in his life sonny bill has been trampled on like that. thats a mark of how strong sam really is.

george burgess
younger brother of sam and even stronger. so strong he ripped a street sign out of the concrete and threw it through a car window on a drunken rampage. strongest man in the game. here is a selfie he took
he destroyed australia in the middle of the park on saturday and was the dominant foward on the the night.
love it when he gets his head down and starts charging like a bull

luka

dont know much about super league players cos i dont watch superleague. i know rangi chase is a kiwi that couldnt make it in the nrl cos he was playing nrl when i arrived in sydney. james graham plays for the cantebury bulldogs so ive seen him a bit. very tough. bit billy slater lool

luka

sonny bill williams
dont know how many sportsmen can match this mans sucess. its unbeleivable. \
he won a premierchip with the bulldogs as a teenager. he switched to union and won the world cup then he won the league with the cheifs who had never won anything before.
switched back to league and won the thing with the roosters who had been shit for years.
its a great pity that the shoulder charge was banned from league. sonny bill was the finest exponent of the shoulder charge.

luka

jared warea hargreaves
the most thuggish intimidating man in the game at the moment and now much bigger than before after putting a lot of weight on. scared of no one.
top thug in the game. hopefully he wont get banned in the world cup cos he adds a lot

luka

Shaun Johnson
excitement machine. this is the sort of player the english dont produce sadly. if they did they would be competitive cos they have fowards and hardmen as good as anyone. johnson is so quick with his feet and with his vision and his thinking. his step is outrageous his acceleration is stunning. i like the big hits but its blokes like this that really light up the stage. a worthy sucessor to the godlike benji marshall.
love him
here he is mowing down one of the games fastest men

luka

yesterday was the best sporting event of the year. none of you watched it cos you are dickheads but it was so intense.