Massive Philippines fundraiser raffle - huge vinyl prizes

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
deepmedimusikgiveaway.jpg

My mate runs the Vinyl Pimp record shop in Hackney and he's putting on a fundraising party/raffle to benefit the victims of the recent typhoon in the Philippines.

For the raffle prizes, he's managed to secure vinyl giveaways from a whole load of amazing bass music labels, including Deep Medi Musik (who've contributed 29 releases!), Hemlock, Swamp 81, Ninja Tune/Big Dada (12 releases, plus 20th anniversary book), Civil Music (every vinyl release in their whole catalogue!), Planet Mu (10 of their top releases from 2013), Warp, Hyperdub, and more.

The party is this Saturday at the Crate Brewery in Hackney Wick (see the full details here), with the following lineup:

Tim Exile (Live auction with audience for a jam session)
Ital Tek
Giles Smith (Secretsundaze)
Jerome Hill (Don't Recordings)
Bradley Zero Phillip (Principles)
Raj Chaudhuri (Bleep, Livin Proof)
Wotnot B2B jam (Deft, Manni Dee, Real, K15, ChessLo Junior, Alphabets Heaven)

However, you can enter the raffle without going to the party - all you have to do is buy a ticket via the Resident Advisor website.

If you want to check out more detail on the various vinyl prizes, I've collated them on my blog.

If you love vinyl and want to contribute to a good cause, this is pretty much a no-brainer. Please consider making a donation! (And going to the party if you are in London, of course)

banshee

i work in the shop and helped organise this - the prizes are insane! so many, you're quite likely to win something if you enter.