WTF is going on here...?

NATO

Today's Birthdays:

‎adelfa ejares ‎(25) ‎marliza alloro ‎(25) ‎juliet bisnar ‎(25) ‎sitte sacano ‎(25) ‎norma teves ‎(25) ‎eva rejas ‎(25) ‎annie lim ‎(25) ‎carmel rabor ‎(25) ‎lenie daiz ‎(25) ‎vicky largo ‎(25) ‎victoria racho ‎(25) ‎mila permites ‎(25) ‎gina eltanal ‎(25) ‎daisy alivio ‎(25) ‎norma balestra ‎(25) ‎elvine bonocan ‎(25) ‎shane ermac ‎(25)

? Bots ?

sufi

lala
i think so, dissensus got loads of undelivered email birthday greetings bouncing back
oddly they don't seem to have all registered at the same time.
i guess that there are micropayments available for setting up accounts on forums and they have to follow some criteria to fulfil the deal - i.e. in this case birthdays, we had a long spate of spam accounts which all began with letter e
or it could be a mad coincidence... i wonder if there's a massive bot birthday bash going on somewhere

chal3oye

i guess that there are micropayments available for setting up accounts on forums and they have to follow some criteria to fulfil the deal - i.e. in this case birthdays, we had a long spate of spam accounts which all began with letter e
or it could be a mad coincidence... i wonder if there's a massive bot birthday bash going on somewhere