Logan's last show

D

droid

Wow.. Those Vybez specials must have cost a small fortune... pity we only get to hear the first 16 bars before the pull up!

appleblim

bump dis!

EVERYBODY on this forum should check this, its absolutely essential listening......pure electricity.....trim is absolutely out there, scratchy sounding better than ever.......so many people in there!

LISTEN NOW! you will not be disappointed!

appleblim

totally!

SO many amazing bits........

The reaction to the Vibez Cartel specials! U can hear em all just crackin up over em....the excitement is tangible....must be amazing hearing one of your heroes chatting over tunes you've produced/been around and invloved with for ages....

The mass hysteria later on when Riko starts spitting, u can just hear the whole room going mental!

luk_ny

can anyone tell me what riddim comes in around 1:50 on Logan's last rinse fm show (crazy pitched up vocal stabs, some kind of fucked up piano riff). absolutely sick. thanks.

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
Rambler said:
I just get Forbidden error whenever I try to access Rinse shows. :(

Am I missing something? :confused:

They've probably taken down the sets for bandwidth reasons. At Riddim we had 27 gigs of traffic the first four days of this month so I can't even imagine how much Rinse were getting hammered.

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
luk_ny said:
can anyone tell me what riddim comes in around 1:50 on Logan's last rinse fm show (crazy pitched up vocal stabs, some kind of fucked up piano riff). absolutely sick. thanks.

the first tune he plays?

that's the Dexplicit beat that Fire Camp used for 'No', but the version Logan played is his own Vybz Kartel special (ie Logan paid Vybz Kartel to vocal it specially for him).

luk_ny

Pearsall said:
the first tune he plays?

that's the Dexplicit beat that Fire Camp used for 'No', but the version Logan played is his own Vybz Kartel special (ie Logan paid Vybz Kartel to vocal it specially for him).

sorry pal. meant 01:50:30. third or fourth record from the end. thanks.