Guess who is ghostwriting wiley autobiography?

luka

Yeah you got it it's me! Publishers are very interested and of course we are hoping to start a bidding war. It's a really big thing for me, I've never had an opportunity like this before so I hope you will all be rooting for me

luka

The other reason that I'm glad it's me is that no one is better qualified and it's a story that deserves to be told well. Just hope wiley can keep to the interview appointments

luka

What we want to do obviously is to tell the story of the London underground dance scene through wileys life story
It will be a seminal book

luka

Got to talk to the publishers and printers but yeah. It will be wileys voice more than mine hopefully but my style will be hovering like I'm mumra looking into his vision bowl
Hidden presence

CrowleyHead

Make sure to make the last word in the book's conclusion "Taliban". V. Last Page. No annotations, index, none of that. Just "Taliban", and the back cover. Hell, maybe avoid the back cover.

Leo

and then a week before the book is scheduled to be released, get pissed off at the publisher and instead make it available as a free e-book. announce it via twitter.

craner

Beast of Burden
She is the Comma Queen. Nobody in the world can ghost a precise, poised comma like Cathy can. Nobody.

luka

We are gunna call it I am LONDON. Because the subject of the book is London aa much as it's wiley and cos if anyone deserves to be regarded as the embodiment of the city itself then it's wiley

luka

As for.me I.was also.born in 79. Grew up 20 minutes down the road in Stratford. Predicted the birth of grime after hearing wiley Rico geeneus set in 99. New Zealand poet Michael Stevens stole the tape off me lol. First person to write about grime from an informed perspective. Only person on rwd forumbacking grime. Supplier of grime tapes to all the critics. Frere Jones asked for them. Phil Sherborne. All that lot. Best writer of all time. First person to propose wiley statue. It's very rare that the right person gets to do this sort of job.

Trillhouse

I for one look forward to this book. Sounds like it'll be my kinda book. Learn about the grime scene from this book. Please use this kinda rhyme scheme in your book.