HOUSE MUSIC A BIT LIKE THE WANDERER BY ROMANTHONY

luka

do you knoe any? i dont know a thing about 90s house. im doing some detective work. having a root through prescription back catalogue on youtube.

luka

not to be rude but when i say i dont know anything im lying i know hundreds of tunes. i know all the canonical ones on the GTA soundtrack. im thinking more early, mid 90s deep house but not so deep it gets soporific. a little commercail edge. i asked on facebook and ive got a lot of leads. i will give some examples.

luka

doesnt have to be 90s necessarily but its just that less travelled territory quite uncool

luka

no acid. no turbo gospel. nothing sleazy. lush chilled out music with a positive message. its a really difficult tightrope to tread cos it gets boring so easily.

Last edited:

luka

to be honest i dont think there is anyone on dissensus that has a knowledge of this zone

luka

yes that was my fault. i should have made myself clearer. i will listen to those. there is a sublime (dream team?) 2-step remix of slave to the vibe

bruno

est malade
these are really lush and positive (the i love you track is to make you feel mushy, it's random and has nothing to do with the thread):