Shoplifting

Leo

not as an adult. i stole baseball cards as a kid (pre-teen): i'd grab two or three packs, slip a couple into my pocket and pay for one. they only cost about 25 cents but i guess it was more the thrill of it. looking back, i can't believe i had the balls to do it (because i generally was/am pretty much a big pussy) and also am amazed i got away with it for so long. never got caught.

sufi

lala
Not gonna lie
lying is worse than teefing, in some situations anyway

i'm fairly accomplished in this field,
my last notable escapade involved making off by hail n ride bus with a garden fork,

been caught a few times back in the day, but never learned my lesson,
i know it sounds glamorous kids, but it ain't worf it

woops

is not like other people
i read an article somewhere about a woman who used to suffer from heavy depression until she started doing tonnes of exercise which released a load of adrenalin that sorted out the depression, so i had a theory that doing a load of shoplifting is really good for mental health

Leo

somehow find stealing from a self-service checkout a lesser crime, since those things replaced lots of jobs.

Pandiculate

I used to always enter 2 bananas when really I had 3 until a machine called me out on it and I had to pretend it was an honest mistake when the staff helped me out. Straight and narrow since then.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Lighters off mates, insidious mindfuckery. It is a bit childish, but reciprocated all the time too

Every so often you hand a bunch back and they go off about missing their favourite lighters, it isn’t like they’re heirloom items or fuck all