Distinction Reppin' It: Pic Inside!

DJ-Distinction

distinctioncha8pq.jpg

CHA !

Had people asking me if it was short for "Chav".

Hmmmm. . .

Big up Plasticman for the link up on the T-Shirt!

Get your own over at: www.cafepress.com/terrorhythm

Last edited:

standard

Big up Distinction reppin it! I reckon it'll get a better initial reaction on here than from the dickhead forum GangSTeRS at RWD! Keep doin what ya doin :cool:

Noah Baby Food

Props Distinction. Couldn't make it down unfortunately but big up all the same. keep us informed what else is going down ... noahbbrown@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk.

Read all that shit on RWD forums...jesus christ...chatroom thugs eh? man's trying to do something positive and that's what you get. Makes me laugh. They're the same cats loving one-line flows and calling Skepta THE BIGGEST MC EVER (but not actually buying any of his records, prolly).

DJ-Distinction

HAHAHA !

You know!

Im past the stage of been phased or pissed off at 13 year old internet gangsters. Cant say it even bothers me anymore I just humour them as a reaction is what they are looking for so they can get into squabbles and look big in front of their internet chums.

The thread clocked up nearly 500 views! Its all good promotion at the end of the day!

Big up for the support people!

Big up Plasticman for holding his corner! True Souljah !

Red Rooster

DJ-Distinction said:
Big up Plasticman for holding his corner! True Souljah !

Yeah he kinda went a bit mad though!!!

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but his profile has been deleted on RWD Forum, maybe he's chucked in the towel!

DJ-Distinction

Red Rooster said:
Yeah he kinda went a bit mad though!!!

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but his profile has been deleted on RWD Forum, maybe he's chucked in the towel!

He has good reason to get pissed like that though mate.

The amount of times people have caused him grief whether it be handing out his tunes, sharing them on file sharing hubs and now gunning his products. He works hard man believe and he doesnt get the respect he deserves especially off little shits on that RWD forum. He is proberly one of the hardest working dudes in this scene and still people try and talk shit about him and what he does. He has spread the music across America, Amsterdam, France, Japan, Belgium and up and down the UK. He was also one of the first artists to break boundries and get signed by an electro label which happens to be one of the most famous, Rephlex.

Just shows how much these little kids really care about the scene and what makes me laugh is they then have the cheek to whinge about how the music is not going anywhere! It aint going anywhere because of little shits like the ones on RWD!

That forum is shite nowadays anyway so I wouldnt blame him if he has sacked it off. I dont even rise to the bait of them little kids on there anymore I used to write up massive essays and shit but you are just screaming at deaf ears. They just dont have anything else better to do than squabble on internet forums.

That thread eventually clocked up over 500 views! I'm so popular :D

Big up everyone on here! Nice to see some constructive shiznit for once on a forum!