Litefeet/Lite Feet

sadmanbarty

Last edited:

CrowleyHead

I mean... This is Getting Light, I didn't know they switched up the name but yeah, this shit's been around for like about a little under a decade with minor variations (Aunt Jackie, This, Wu-Tanging... ).

They really need to make a fucking like, actual music for this. I've been fucking dying waiting for NYC to have its own "Club" music a la Baltimore or Jersey.

sadmanbarty

New Orleans Bounce, is a phrase that's been used to describe various types of music for decades. What was called New Orleans Bounce in the 90's is not the same type of music as what is now called New Orleans Bounce.

It's current incarnation seems to be very similar to litefeet, the only difference I can hear is that the New Orleans stuff has a contiguous vocal melody at the forefront (so they're 'songs' instead of 'tracks'), with all the chopped up stuff being relegated to the background.

New Orleans Bounce Radio Volumes 1-4 are on spotify. As is B. Ford's Bounce City series. They are compilations of Bounce remixes of Pop, particularly RnB.

[There's a DJ Tre on a couple of these compilations. I don't know if its the DJ Tre from Teklife]