ADAADAT Trade And Distribution Almanac volume IV

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Coming next month, the fourth TRADE & DISTRIBUTION ALMANAC from ADAADAT!

tada4.gif

Featuring 'House Of Joy', the debut release by Dissensus's very own Sid Viscous, known to some as Mr. Tea.

http://www.adaadat.co.uk/mp3/sid_viscous_house_of_joy.mp3

I'll be getting some free CDs early from the label so if you fancy one, drop me a line. Cheers!

luka

Relieved and surprised to be able to honestly say I enjoyed it. You're lucky that you have no idea of what's fashionable and so theres no danger of being in thrall to trends. I like the rock drums best

luka

I like the rock guitar too. You won't believe me but I've been avoiding your music on the assumption I'd think it was shit which would put me in an awkward social situation

luka

I like the idea of dance inflected rock instrumentals in 2015 it seems like you've got a lot of room for manuvere there, a big open field for experimentation

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I like the rock guitar too. You won't believe me but I've been avoiding your music on the assumption I'd think it was shit which would put me in an awkward social situation

That's good, because I really don't just want to be told it's good by people who think otherwise but don't want to hurt my feelings, and I know you would only ever be honest about what music you like* and don't like.

It's a bass btw, not a guitar as such, and I think a bass has more natural affinity with "dance music", however you want to define that. I've done a ton of other stuff, I mean enough for an album and an EP once I've disregarded the bits I'm not so happy with.

*such as The Police, lol

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You're lucky that you have no idea of what's fashionable and so theres no danger of being in thrall to trends.

This is absolutely true, I hadn't considered it a blessing before but when you put it like that, I see the advantage.

luka

Yeah huge advantage, what you've done here comes across as like the hippest move it's possible to play right now but a fashionable person could never have hit on it in a million years.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah huge advantage, what you've done here comes across as like the hippest move it's possible to play right now but a fashionable person could never have hit on it in a million years.

Haha, oh you smooth talker! This is funny. Glad Will liked it too. I wouldn't really call it 'rock' as such, I mean pinning tracks down to an exact genre can be a mug's game but if pressed I might call it New Wave, being as that's the genre in which guitars and synths are equally at home. Well, that and baggy/Madchester, which I guess owes a lot to New Wave in any case. The synth sounds very acid-house to me, reminds me of Voodoo Ray in a few places.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This one came out a bit like a dubbed-out version of a Joy Division instrumental, without me really setting out to do that. Probably my favourite one so far.