Danny Boy & The Serious Party Gods-Castro Boy

Anglo-Insect

Better than Ultracynic or Taffy? Yes Daddy...

This is Hutter & Moroder as propaganda ministers if the Huns had prevailed in WW2. Dream imagery of Nazi-homo-erotic gymnastics made chemical flesh real. Everything Nitzer Ebb hinted at but didn't have the balls to deliver. K-Punk asexuality dissolves in the heat of the disco zeitgeist, We are all crystalline facets of a Tabernacle some call God. Do you wanna FUNK?

Anglo-Insect said:
Better than Ultracynic or Taffy? Yes Daddy...

This is Hutter & Moroder as propaganda ministers if the Huns had prevailed in WW2. Dream imagery of Nazi-homo-erotic gymnastics made chemical flesh real. Everything Nitzer Ebb hinted at but didn't have the balls to deliver. K-Punk asexuality dissolves in the heat of the disco zeitgeist, We are all crystalline facets of a Tabernacle some call God. Do you wanna FUNK?

Hah! Absolutely fuckin' hilarious and yet the closest I'll ever hear someone remark about this song. Except for the funk quote. I always heard this song as some sort of gym-boy fantasy as per-layed through hand/fist articulation to a certain body part.

Where did you hear this?

xero

was minusone
hey what happened to the viewlexx link that was just here? did it get censored? I was just going to comment how much better this site was since I last saw it - ALL HAIL THE NEW EURO ORDER

xero

was minusone
maybe it's a glitch related to the visual upgrade woebot promised - some of the buttons are looking a bit different

originaldrum

from start till done
yeah i'm pretty quick to jump to the conclusion of "conspiracy", and our lad woebot is certainly no reptile from the lower fourth dimension

Anglo-Insect

minusone said:
hey what happened to the viewlexx link that was just here? did it get censored? I was just going to comment how much better this site was since I last saw it - ALL HAIL THE NEW EURO ORDER

Wanted to clear the info space for discussion/dissection of Ultracynic since I am cashing in all my chips to get the CBS on satellite radio. Garraluga can make it happen.

http://www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net/forum/