PDA

View Full Version : Danny Boy & The Serious Party Gods-Castro Boy

Anglo-Insect
05-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Better than Ultracynic or Taffy? Yes Daddy...

This is Hutter & Moroder as propaganda ministers if the Huns had prevailed in WW2. Dream imagery of Nazi-homo-erotic gymnastics made chemical flesh real. Everything Nitzer Ebb hinted at but didn't have the balls to deliver. K-Punk asexuality dissolves in the heat of the disco zeitgeist, We are all crystalline facets of a Tabernacle some call God. Do you wanna FUNK?

sammy garraluga
05-11-2004, 08:07 AM
Better than Ultracynic or Taffy? Yes Daddy...

This is Hutter & Moroder as propaganda ministers if the Huns had prevailed in WW2. Dream imagery of Nazi-homo-erotic gymnastics made chemical flesh real. Everything Nitzer Ebb hinted at but didn't have the balls to deliver. K-Punk asexuality dissolves in the heat of the disco zeitgeist, We are all crystalline facets of a Tabernacle some call God. Do you wanna FUNK?

Hah! Absolutely fuckin' hilarious and yet the closest I'll ever hear someone remark about this song. Except for the funk quote. I always heard this song as some sort of gym-boy fantasy as per-layed through hand/fist articulation to a certain body part.

Where did you hear this?

xero
05-11-2004, 09:07 AM
hey what happened to the viewlexx link that was just here? did it get censored? I was just going to comment how much better this site was since I last saw it - ALL HAIL THE NEW EURO ORDER

originaldrum
05-11-2004, 09:20 AM
yeah i saw that to - someting is afoot

xero
05-11-2004, 09:29 AM
maybe it's a glitch related to the visual upgrade woebot promised - some of the buttons are looking a bit different

originaldrum
05-11-2004, 09:33 AM
yeah i'm pretty quick to jump to the conclusion of "conspiracy", and our lad woebot is certainly no reptile from the lower fourth dimension

Anglo-Insect
05-11-2004, 09:39 AM
hey what happened to the viewlexx link that was just here? did it get censored? I was just going to comment how much better this site was since I last saw it - ALL HAIL THE NEW EURO ORDER

Wanted to clear the info space for discussion/dissection of Ultracynic since I am cashing in all my chips to get the CBS on satellite radio. Garraluga can make it happen.

http://www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net/forum/

xero
05-11-2004, 10:01 AM
I see, it was self-censorship, sorry woebot for the suspicion

sammy garraluga
06-11-2004, 05:02 AM
Wanted to clear the info space for discussion/dissection of Ultracynic since I am cashing in all my chips to get the CBS on satellite radio. Garraluga can make it happen.

http://www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net/forum/

I can??? I'll at least admit I listen more and more to that web station every passing day. :cool: