Here is the video for my song, It's Greenwich

droid

lol It was already famous. He's legendary in the field of 90's Italian imitation-teutonic emotronica.

luka

Leave it out son he's a bedroom producer. I made it huge. 63 youtube views and counting. Over 100 soundcloud.com views

luka

the river Thames is sparkling
i walk by its side
might have a pint of London pride
then i go to the Cutty Sark
its like Noahs ark
then i see the spark
of sun on the river
its Greenwich

go to the park
the observatory
might see the stars
cosmology
astronomy
its all there
a lot of history
yeah yeah
its Greenwich
south east London
its Greenwich

Christopher Wren

uh, Greenwich
its Greenwich

Goddards pie shop
been there for years
have some pies
liquor sauce
that's how we do it
in Greenwich
in Greenwich

royal maritime museum
its free
all the things that you can learn about the sea
ships ? figureheads
everything

rich maritime history
the painted hall
st Alfege
Frankies and Bennies lasagna
Costa coffee
the gypsy moth
that's a pub
music and video
exchange
get a 7 inch
bad brains

i like to walk
its greenwich

CrowleyHead

Would've been a classic in 1978. We'll give it the remix treatment in 15 years, get John Foxxxxxy to cover it, I smell money.

luka

That would make sense. I like the mystery of not knowing though. Its a talking point

woops

is not like other people
Can this be moved to events, releases and mixes, where it belongs please, i dislike being distracted from srs discussion of hip hop and rap music.

Woebot

Can this be moved to events, releases and mixes, where it belongs please, i dislike being distracted from srs discussion of hip hop and rap music.

oof. and ouch. this must be a joke. surely. but it does contain a kernel of truth. it would also mean moving the dissensus raw tracks thread too...

luka

I'm a guy that gives heart and soul to dissensus, a ten year veteran and all I ask in return is that you each watch my video ten times each to boost the viewing figures and share on all social media platforms relentlessly

Woebot

I'm a guy that gives heart and soul to dissensus, a ten year veteran and all I ask in return is that you each watch my video ten times each to boost the viewing figures and share on all social media platforms relentlessly

how could even the hardest hearted cold rationalist deny this heartfelt plea? certainly it's fine by me. in fact linked you earlier this very day and told my friends. loving it.

excellent vocals by the way. very nuanced performance. is that really you or is that will? did will do the beats? details please.

luka

The beat is some Italian aphex imitator from the '90s. I don't know the name, it's wills record. He loves that sort of thing. The name of the tune is Greenwich. We were doing karaoke anyway so the mic was there and we were recording. Both very drunk. Improvised it on the spot. You couldn't write that. Gormless naivete is impossible to feign. It has to be natural