so solid crew feature in the OMM

decent write up....though Swiss is doing lovely....jus recently dropped 'Pain N' Musiq' (which is in all good record shops!!!)....i know for a fact a lot of the producers are eating VERY well....

they were made into a example and proved a life long lesson....don't play games or flirt with the media.....

also Independiente can eat ass like R.Kelly for underpromoting their releases....

I would love to sell 25,000 copies of a record personally....

I think they could easily come back....

hint

party record with a siren
Tactics said:
also Independiente can eat ass like R.Kelly for underpromoting their releases....

I would love to sell 25,000 copies of a record personally....

I think they could easily come back....

well sometimes labels need to just cut their losses and move on, just like artists.

you can sell 25,000... sure, it seems like a lot... but any profit will just get gobbled up by any videos you make in that area of the industry. they probably left the label owing tens of thousands in unrecouped expenses.

hint said:
well sometimes labels need to just cut their losses and move on, just like artists.

you can sell 25,000... sure, it seems like a lot... but any profit will just get gobbled up by any videos you make in that area of the industry. they probably left the label owing tens of thousands in unrecouped expenses.

I know about the music industry I was jus tryna state that 25,000 is still quite a lot of records in the UK....more then a lot of indie bands shift despite them touring more....