Who is the Queen of Pop? (Sponsored by Irn Bru)

WHO IS THE QUEEN OF POP? (SPONSORED BY IRN BRU)

• RHIANNA

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • KATY PERRY

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • LADY GAGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TAYLOR SWIFT

• ARIANA GRANDE

• I'M OLD AND IRRELEVANT

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
My first act of outreach to younger consumers on behalf of DissensCorp is to run this poll. Hopefully we can get sponsorship from PEPSI or something, but for now we've got Irn Bru.

RIH RIH 66.7 MILLION FOLLOWERS
KATY PERRY 93.6 MILLION FOLLOWERS
TAYLOR SWIFT 81.3 MILLION FOLLOWERS
GAGA 64 MILLION FOLLOWERS
ARIANA GRANDE 42 MILLION FOLLOWERS

I was going to cut out Beyonce and Nicki Minaj cos I figured they'd automatically win, but I also checked their Twitters and they both have a paltry 20 million followers so they don't qualify anyway. They're LOSERS, and DissensCorp don't care about LOSERS.

Last edited:

firefinga

The now totally fractured (digital) public has it's merrits, too I guess. Meaning you can dwell in your internet niches these days without getting confronted with certain stuff others follow in the millions. Because I gotta admit, I have never heard of Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift up until now.

firefinga

Never heard of Taylor Swift?

Do you live in the Appalachian mountains?

I live in Austria. I don't watch much TV, and the few times I am confronted with daytime radio I definitley don't care what overcompressed digital autotuned BS is being thrown at me.

The only magazines I am reading are a smuggish German music mag and a weekly news mag covering mostly politics, science and the arts. I gave up reading online magazines and newspapers bc I wasted way too much time battling in the forums.

I mean I was a teenager in the 1990s and back then despite the fact I was never much into charts/mainstream/celebrity culture you'd at least know what was charting by watching MTV.

I admit, I have not the slightest idea what today's teenagers listen to.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm genuinely amazed. I didn't think it was possible, that's all.

Even my 60 something parents have probably heard of Taylor Swift.

Actually I'm going to ask them.

luka

ive heard of grande cos people posted those cute, earnest impersonations of other singers she did

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
As I said in the first post, Beyonce would win this too easily on here and also she's got fuck all Twitter followers.

you

Last year I quit my job. Now I make OVER $600 a day working FROM HOME. You can too!