Christian Bangers

rubberdingyrapids

share Christian bangers here. whether they are from England, America, France, Spain, or Poland, throw 'em in the mix in this tribute to bangers from the Christian globe.

i just watched silence. so feeling this one at the moment -

luka

I think we cover this extensively so no need for novelty thread. It's like eurocentricity or something

firefinga

If you consider Hell is an integral part of Christianity you could post hundreds of Metal bands running "Hell" in the song title in one way or the other

rubberdingyrapids

you lot are posting stuff that has to do with faith and spirituality. need to get this thread back on track.

two recent absolute bangers from the last few years of christian bangers, proving the future of christian bangers is looking very positive indeed.

Last edited:

firefinga

It's like eurocentricity or something

Taken into account that Europe is becoming more and more secular and most Cristians (in proportion and in total) live in South America, Africa and the Philippines, this thread is all but eurocentric really.

luka

Taken into account that Europe is becoming more and more secular and most Cristians (in proportion and in total) live in South America, Africa and the Philippines, this thread is all but eurocentric really.

yeah but that's not the pointed point RDR is making

luka

yeah i know. i did think of making it specifically religious music but as we all know the secular and religious tend to interpenetrate in music, each influencing the other.