Virus Syndicate live in Cardiff tonight (Thu May 5th)!

last shout out for this TONIGHT!!!!!!

OUTERZONE: a night of grime/ dubstep spawned outside the M25
Feat. Virus Syndicate (Planet Mu)
Mark One
DJ Pinch (Subtext)
Blazey (Sidewinder/Black Ops)
Cardiff Toucan Club
Thursday May 5th 2005
It'll cost you: £5

labrat

hot on the heels of love
nika d of aforesaid virus syndicate used to serve behind the counter in my local papershop , nice young man
(seemed a bit taken aback when i spoke about the rephlex grime album-that made me feel old!)if he starts ''chattin' lyrics bout being pon road'' he's foolin noone ..... nice middle class lad..

DJ-Distinction

labrat said:
nika d of aforesaid virus syndicate used to serve behind the counter in my local papershop , nice young man
(seemed a bit taken aback when i spoke about the rephlex grime album-that made me feel old!)if he starts ''chattin' lyrics bout being pon road'' he's foolin noone ..... nice middle class lad..

HaHa.

For real nika is a cool guy, but then again I wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of him!

Also his lyrics aint on a "Im pon road day in day out, I bus gun day in day out" vibe. He speaks truth and with good content. I aint on "road" but I know people who are and I could tell you what they get upto as I see it all the time.

Anyways mate. Cracking story Im sure nika will have a right laugh when I show him this! LOL

:D