RIP Tango

droid

Really sad. Leaves a young son behind. Interviewed him a few years back when he was over with my mate Ricky making tunes. Lovely guy.

RIP.

droid

❣Yesterday morning at 8.55am my beloved husband passed away after a short but severe illness. All of his family and friends are currently suffering from shock and are completely devastated! Jamie was a beautiful man that never hurt anyone in this life, he was a musical genius and his body of work over the past 25 years is legendary. He is so respected and many are feeling the loss of a true 'gentle'man. Please respect our privacy and give us time to process this pain and grief. Please feel free to comment below. You may not get a response straight away. I wish to teach our gorgeous son all about his dad and memories from the people Jamie touched will help paint a full tapestry of what an amazing human he was in his short life of 46 years. 💕 I'm lucky to have spent 16 years of my life with you Jamie Giltrap 💗

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
feel the rush. heat come alive.

one of my absolute favorite hardcore breakdowns ever, total mastery of the ruff/smooth contrast + then building it back up piece by piece

I rate the Tango + Fallout records even higher than Tales from the Darkside. This is the one for me. Total class 93 darkside.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
this is also fucking great. sounds later than 93, another example of how ahead of the curve he was.

anyway, rest in power.