Woebot's Top 50 Psychedelic Records

sadmanbarty

It's going to be great. All encompassing. His magnum opus.

This Heat's '24 Track Loop' next to some Chess Records thing I'll never listen to. Ashanti's 'Only U' in between some early-80's Derrick May and the Incredible String Band. Booker Ervin alongside Hold On (SE22 Mix).

Corpsey will try and rationalise it through some poetry book he's reading.

Thirdform will carpet bomb the thread with verbal machine warfare.

Reynolds will say something cleaver and then Luka will write some arty and obtuse and will get annoyed when we don't understand.

It's going to be amazing.

Leo

Reynolds will say something cleaver and then Luka will write some arty and obtuse and will get annoyed when we don't understand.

this is every dissensus thread for the past year.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's going to be great. All encompassing. His magnum opus.

This Heat's '24 Track Loop' next to some Chess Records thing I'll never listen to. Ashanti's 'Only U' in between some early-80's Derrick May and the Incredible String Band. Booker Ervin alongside Hold On (SE22 Mix).

It's going to be amazing.

Missed u

sadmanbarty

How quickly we forget our friends :(

never. i just consider you as dissensus' zarathustra. casting disdain upon our collective idols. setting fire to our pagan reynolds temples. your muezzin cry; dispersions from the mountains unto our archaic nomadic rituals. you'd have no part of our woebot veneration.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
count me also among the anticipating

looking fwd to WB's elucidation on the psychedelic nature of the Sex Pistols (as mentioned in I don't remember the thread maybe the consciousness one)

sadmanbarty

Sorry, still working on it. Pushing myself with it, trying to get out my comfort zone. It's interesting though, going in to it not quite knowing what exactly I'm trying to articulate, breathing new life into records I've been listening to for decades. Don't worry though, won't let you all down.

Nice one, I'm excited. Can't wait until you finally unleash it.