Can someone tell me where to find the Terrah vs Skepta D.T.I remix?

I know its old but I've been looking for this for so long but just can't find it. Can someone tell me where to get a copy or (and I don't like typing this but im desperate!!!!) can someone hook me up with a MP3?

I NEED THIS TUNE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackdown said:
independance, rhythm division or uptown?

come on man...I've tried EVERYWHERE (nearly) including UK record shop and the rest....

I 've had it....I'M DYING HERE....can someone jus hook me up with an MP3 pls?

cooper

i have a copy but can't let it go.

you probably know this, but it's on the DTI 2-pack, the one that has the "radio" mix with the long intro of someone scanning the dial across all the pirates.

S

simon silverdollar

have you tried any file share programs? limewire is bizarrely excellent for out of print grime singles. i got loads of rare wiley stuff off there, like shanghai beef.

Last edited by a moderator:
simon silverdollar said:
have you tried any file share programs? limewire is bizarrely excellent for out of date grime singles. i got loads of rare wiley stuff off there, like shanghai beef.

I really really would but as someone who makes music I try not 'steal' music to much as I wouldn't like ppl to do it to me.... except for my reply above when I jus lost it lol....

actually....can someone jus put it up on a you send it or something? I really need this track in my life....

also if any one reading this thread has d/l any of the the tracks in my other thread can they pls post some feedback in the thread pls? Thank you.

Last edited:

Poet for Hire

hmm

you are quite a strange character tactics
seems like you are saying you don't want to 'steal' it yourself, but its ok for someone else to do for you and send it ????????
anyway if you can't buy the fucker, its hardly stealing it to download it
im sure the producers wouldn't mind
don't be so precious and prissy

ukbass said:
you are quite a strange character tactics
seems like you are saying you don't want to 'steal' it yourself, but its ok for someone else to do for you and send it ????????
anyway if you can't buy the fucker, its hardly stealing it to download it
im sure the producers wouldn't mind
don't be so precious and prissy

Read my message again - I was kinda half joking about someone linking it but I do need to hear it....
I've looked and tried and its sold out everywhere plus they ain't going repress it again....I would mind if someone linked my stuff unless it was free in the first place....
precious? prissy? moi? lol....

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
It came out on Dice recordings on a double pack of remixes.

I think their website is up again soon. I forget the address.