5/17 - GourmetBeats Radio

joenice

Miriam Gonzalez lover....
NO MORE GAMES !!!!

3 hours of all sounds UK. Dubstep, 4/4. garage. 2step. Grime....even a little Baltimore Club + Dirty South to keep the listeners on point.

TIME:
7p - 10p EST SPECIAL START TIME !!!!

DJ's:
JoeNice
Light Touch
RickyRicardo

LINK:
http://www.gourmetbeats.com

AOL:
josenoches

Tune in....We're looking to make history !
hammertime !

joenice

Blackdown said:
if someone records this i'll host the MP3 after... bigup Mr Nice.
Thanks sir.

We're gonna record this one...and host it. Already sorted. thanks for looking out tho.

joenice

The Download Is Here !!!

LINK - http://www.joenice.net/5-17.mp3
runtime - 1:02:40
bitrate - 128Kbps
file size - 57.3 MB

TRACKLIST:

* = reload

1. Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
2. D1 - Veto *
3. Random Trio - Indian Stomp
4. Loefah v Skream - 28 Gramz
5. Loefah - Encona
6. DJ Pinch - Quwwaali
7. Digital Mystikz - Sundayz
8. Digital Mystikz - Give Jah Glory *
9. Random Trio - Troy
10. Digital Mystikz - Walking With Jah
11. D1 - Untitled
12. Loefah - Root VIP SE25 Mix *
13. Digital Mystikz - Conference
14. Loefah - KrackBong VIP *
15. Digital Mystikz - Officer *

Ricky Ricardo & Light Touch's portion is coming soon.

DJ PIMP

Wicked, thanks for this. Nice to have a tracklisting! Its bad mojo when I'm hearing these mad tunes and I can't put a name to them.

Cheers.

joenice

bleep said:
Wicked, thanks for this. Nice to have a tracklisting! Its bad mojo when I'm hearing these mad tunes and I can't put a name to them.

Cheers.
anytime !

there's more on the way. believe me.

#Dusk#

Big up Joe Nice - a HEAVY mix from the dubstep jetsetter !

Been listening to this at work today - that Pinch tune is really growing on me but I'm not convinced my Creative headset is doing the bassline much justice... The neightbours are in for a treat tonight when I get back :)

Good work fella.

nomos

Administrator
Lovely. Thanks Joe. I ended up missing a good chunk of the show the other night.

Also, look out for an email from me later next week ;)

ryan17

do you have a regular night in baltimore? cause i ll be hanging around there this summer. your night sounds a lot better than the TAXLO night everyone i know goes to.

zhao

there are no accidents
nice indeed

other than the false starts, that is 1 hour of solid dubstep. big up. appreciate the download.

it would've been NICE to mix some evil shit right into the Linel Richie song at the beginning... but guess I can't always get what I want :)

joenice

autonomicforthepeople said:
Lovely. Thanks Joe. I ended up missing a good chunk of the show the other night.

Also, look out for an email from me later next week ;)
excellent. i'm here.

ryan17 said:
do you have a regular night in baltimore? cause i ll be hanging around there this summer. your night sounds a lot better than the TAXLO night everyone i know goes to.
me personally, no....but the crew that i'm a part of has Sunday night party @ Skylounge called Delivery. The focus is garage / things UK, but all sounds are welcome there. If you're gonna be around next Saturday and Sunday, let me know.

Saturday night
Sunday night

confucius said:
other than the false starts, that is 1 hour of solid dubstep. big up. appreciate the download.

it would've been NICE to mix some evil shit right into the Linel Richie song at the beginning... but guess I can't always get what I want :)

thanks for the good works. much appreciated.