sadmanbarty

I missed whatever happened on the top 100 thread. It seems like whatever it was has been deleted now. So craner, time to get cracking...

Leo

whatever was the cause of the craner 100 thread to be locked, I'm sure it can be worked out and resolved. matt, I totally respect your opinion here but craner's put in a lot of effort to make into the 70s on the list. the least we can do is reopen the thread and let him finish.

Last edited:

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
just wanna 2nd Leo

I also missed whatever happened, and it's ultimately Mr. Bot's call, but Craner's list is one of the best things here in ages, a throwback to the golden days of message boards, before memes + monetization, when it was tilted way more toward weird kindred souls doing it for the love (even in the flamewars). And my dude did put in hella work, seems right to let him finish.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
no doubt cops narcissism insistantly bringing everything down to his infantile level and then conceding one of us to be nasty to him. this is what gets him hard. playing the victim whilst he's the real bully.

Leo

no doubt cops narcissism insistantly bringing everything down to his infantile level and then conceding one of us to be nasty to him. this is what gets him hard. playing the victim whilst he's the real bully.

what are you talking about? do you actually know what happened?

Leo

so you have no idea what happened but nonetheless feel obligated to rag on someone just because...what the hell, why not?

routine is getting old.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
luke probably made a bit of a reductive, maybe slightly tasteless joke, and some people decided to activate the memory hole. no doubt someone policed him. and we all know who are good police here.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
even if that story of the poem was true, I can't see it anything other than funny. I mean everyone wants to read Ollie's erotica, come on!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
there's a need to dwell on it when the cop calls me a mental spastic and thinks I've got it in for Ollie.

Just pm'd you, anyway.

Last edited:

Leo

no justification for taking a gratuitous shot at someone for something you admit you have no idea if he was even involved with. you'd be pissed if anyone did that to you. everyone's free to say whatever they want, there aren't any "cops" here. but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be called out on bullshit.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
no justification for taking a gratuitous shot at someone for something you admit you have no idea if he was even involved with. you'd be pissed if anyone did that to you. everyone's free to say whatever they want, there aren't any "cops" here. but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be called out on bullshit.

No justification at all. you're 100% correct, I totally agree. I was being nasty and spiteful, I've never admitted otherwise.

But he deserved it.