People you see in cars

Woebot

Had a weirdly fecund two days with regards to this:

• On Sunday I found Jude Law and Sienna Miller looking at me from their enormous Audi. Er, leave me alone movie star.

• Today I saw the Queen and full entourage on their way to Windsor. Quite psychedelically I just saw her hat for a split second, but that was enough to know it was her.

• Today, to my great amusement, the actor who plays Charlie the cabbie from Eastenders being driven down Old Street...........in a Cab! "You'll never guess who I had in the back of my cab today..."

WOEBOT said:
Had a weirdly fecund two days with regards to this:

• On Sunday I found Jude Law and Sienna Miller looking at me from their enormous Audi. Er, leave me alone movie star.

Strangely, I was once stared at by Jude Law as he sat in traffic, in his 4x4, in Great Portland Street. This was a couple of years after I nearly knocked him over on the way to the bogs at a screening of Existenz at the Ritzy in Brixton.

He's a bit of a short-arse in real life.

Woebot

HMGovt said:
I nearly knocked him over on the way to the bogs at a screening of Existenz at the Ritzy in Brixton.

so he's cottaging now too is he!

HMGovt said:

arent they all! uncle tom cruise and all. put them on camera and they seem better proportioned than the rest of us.

hint

party record with a siren
I queued at the till to pay for petrol at reading services on the M4 behind chris martin and gwynneth paltrow a few months ago

they bought loads of chocolate bars

macrobiotic diet my arse

mms

sometimes
HMGovt said:
Strangely, I was once stared at by Jude Law as he sat in traffic, in his 4x4, in Great Portland Street. This was a couple of years after I nearly knocked him over on the way to the bogs at a screening of Existenz at the Ritzy in Brixton.

i saw him in a placky track suit and sunglasses on the tube once he was staring then too.
when i worked in covent garden i saw johnny depp wearing sunglasses and a stupid rasta hat, used to see alot of famous types wearing the 'i'm not really famous really' disguise of cap and sunglasses.
getting back to the point my mate walked into richard blackwoods jeep door as he opened it, it was well funny.

mms said:
i saw him in a placky track suit and sunglasses on the tube once he was staring then too.
when i worked in covent garden i saw johnny depp wearing sunglasses and a stupid rasta hat, used to see alot of famous types wearing the 'i'm not really famous really' disguise of cap and sunglasses.
getting back to the point my mate walked into richard blackwoods jeep door as he opened it, it was well funny.

I once did the side-to-side dance with Richard Blackwood on the stairwell in Uptown Records. Unlike most celebs, he's unexpectedly tall and built like der Brickh Scheisshaus.

mpc

wasteman
audley harrison nearly ran me over outside uptown records last year. i was gonna draw for the skeng and ventilate the side of his jeep but he's too big (in the non-metaphysical sense).

Tweak Head

I saw the Queen a week or so ago in a fuck-off big Bentley on her way to the Tsunami memorial service at St Pauls cathedral. The Bentley was driving up the wrong side of New Bridge Street, and with all those rozzers around too ... it's a wonder she didn't get nicked. Prince Phil was there too.

I think I saw that foulmouthed TV chef guy the other day near Wandsworth Common. He wasn't in a car though so I suppose it doesn't count for this thread.