m.i.a is grime: it's official.

simon silverdollar said:
i was only joking about her being grime.

I know im jus saying though....I tell you what though anyone within my team, BreakBeat Productions, could do a better job then both of those efforts....

boy better know

I'm Serious
Tactics said:
safe - if these are accapellas, give us about a week or SO ('cos we all do diff stuff and I have to drag Nii-O away from the RWD forum!) and check our soundclick....

Off topic, but is the RWD forum working just now? I haven't been able to get on for about a week or so.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
I'd be really intersted to see what tactics turns up.... maybe we should do a jukebox jury-style thing and put it to the vote as to whose mixes are best?
if he wins, i propose we set up a thread where we tell him how great he is at least once a day for a week, if not we ban him from moaning for the same period of time. hows about it?

Last edited:
im up for that also...

stelfox said:
I'd be really intersted to see what tactics turns up.... maybe we should do a jukebox jury-style thing and put it to the vote as to whose mixes are best?
if he wins, i propose we set up a thread where we tell him how great he is at least once a day for a week, if not we ban him from moaning for the same period of time. hows about it?

I have to rave about all the music talked about in here aswell with excess hyperbole....lemme watch the Simpsons first and I'll try and start lol....

well I've got it to loop now - man her voice is annoying lol....

btw Nii-O is PISSED....he likes her less than I do LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gumdrops

well come on then, lets hear what youve got and how youre going to set the world of grime on fire and leave wiley and wonder quaking in their boots!

aha....

gumdrops said:
well come on then, lets hear what youve got and how youre going to set the world of grime on fire and leave wiley and wonder quaking in their boots!

who said I'll do garage? maybe though....

gabriel

The Heatwave
wow, interested to see what comes out of this. the thought of remixing mia makes me feel kind of sick though, having to listen to her over and over again must be tough! off topic: i fielded my first ever request for mia while djing the other day (in, of course, shoreditch). i found it quite depressing...