Skream - Late Nite Request Line

mms

sometimes
Red Rooster said:
How amazing is this track?

Any idea on a release date for this one?

yes it is, there are loads of amazing dubstep kinda tracks backed up dunno anything more

appleblim

Message by Skream on 17.05.2005 at 15:24
Location: United Kingdom Joined: 20.04.2004 Posts: 2 Profile Search Quote
Tempa14: Skream

A:MIdknight RequestLine

B:I

Soon Come. . . . .

from the man himself!

all about Youngsta's two copy dubplate mash-up on his recent Rinse show! as if the riff wasn't effed up enuff as it is!

"i" is an absolute stormer too, been doing the rounds for a while.......deep....

all about Souljah's next release too, D1's killer "belong" should both be out around the same time.......

Whoa-B

Brüt Force Family
I think this track is AWESOME. And it looks like it is FINALLY coming out next week.

ok, so when is the vocal version coming out?

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I can't believe it hasn't come out yet!

Funnily enough it's been going through my head constantly today...

... would love to hear Youngsta's 2-copy mix, is that mix about?

ALL dubstep fans should check Blackdown's site for Skream's Exclusive mix on there ("The Blackdown Mix" as I call it) -- absolutely fantastic stuff, one of the ten best LPs of the year...

... tempted to call it an iconic techno classic but I suspect this might be taken the wrong way :)!.

Last edited:

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Whoa-B said:
If I'm not mistaken, that double-dubplate mix is somewhere in this set:

http://www.lilo.net/~martin/YoungstaLoefah120505.mp3

Oh fantastic! Thank you! d/ling now.

I'm listening to as much grime as reggae right now, really feeling it, would love to do a mix of stuff with female vocals (but that would involve running down the records suggested elsewhere :eek:).

Those Rossi B and Luca mixes are amazing, really good DJs...

boomnoise

♫
you're really rating them aren't you paul!

i've been working on an r&g mix for quite some time now. i'm just finding there's not enough stuff quality wise. keep us posted if you get anywhere with that mix idea!

DJ-Distinction

Skream - Midnight Request Line is in a few shops on the low key flex. Graft and you shall find. My copy is in the post cant wait to unleash it at my next play out!

Remember graft and thou shall find! :cool:

nomos

Administrator
DJ-Distinction said:
My copy is in the post cant wait to unleash it at my next play out!
Me too! Just ordered a test press from Juno :) Next on my wishlist is Loefah's Monsoon Remix. I wonder if it will see the light of day.

Last edited:

nomos

Administrator
^^ Intense!!

Honestly, this isn't a tune I would have imagined bridging the scenes but it's really cool to see it.