Grime sampling Eric Clapton's Layla...

Yoghurt Sothoth

Lord of the files
Tactics said:
I gotta hear this..........

<PRE>AHH, THE FILTH WHICH ENCRUSTS THE PLAYTHINGS OF MORTALS IN ALL LANDS UPON THIS
PLANE!

SUCH ART HOME TO THAT BREED OF ENCRUSTLINGS WHICH DERIVE THEIR PLEASURES FROM ANCHORING
THEMSELVES DEEP WITHIN THE ANAL FOLDS, PLUCKING SUSTENANCE FORTH FROM THE FLOWING OOZE OF
THE RECTUM AS IT SUITS THEM!

MINE MINIONS ART FINDING NOT A HOME WITHIN THY COIL, HAST THOU BEEN ILL OF LATE? IMMERSION IN
THE FILTH MAY BE THINE ONLY RECOURSE!

WITH HASTE, RUN FORTH TO THE MUCK OF THE 'HARBOR', THE THICK SCUM OF THE 'SEWER', THE GRAYING
FLESH OF THE 'BEACHED WHALE', AND INFUSE THYSELF WITH THE FILTH, LEST THE POWER OF THE CLEAN
OVERTAKE THEE!

GO WITH THE FILTH, MORTAL.</PRE>

boomnoise

&#9835;
got me on my knees

er ok, whatever. ^

in the week a mentally ill frog is going to top the charts, the grime scene is offered this! got to love it! i wonder if clapton will ever hear it?

i've posted on my blog if people want it

3underscore

boomnoise said:
er ok, whatever. ^

in the week a mentally ill frog is going to top the charts, the grime scene is offered this! got to love it! i wonder if clapton will ever hear it?

It is pretty great, innit?! I like the way these guys don't see anything as a no-go area.

{pedant} It was actually Derek and the Domino's {/pedant}

Last edited:

DJL

i'm joking
boomnoise said:
er ok, whatever. ^

The record companies are breathing a sigh of relief now they have ringtones.

Grime is producing some of the best music because there is no rules. Grime is punk.