Rolling Trades Thread.

Woebot

SMorlighem wanted me to set this up, and seeing as how thats (for me at least) one of the most important uses of the forum, to source hot stuff off my mates, I'm more than happy to oblige.

I'll start by offering up the two vinyl doubles I have:

Faust: IV
Hawke: 3 nudes in a purple garden

PM me if you've anything you want to trade.

john eden

male pale and stale
I am absolutely gagging for Saxon Studio International soundtapes or CDs (or video/DVD) from the 80s and 90s.

Have bits and bobs to trade in a similar vein, plus CDrs of out of print Studio One, Greensleeves 12" etc.

Plus will gladly trade most things here. (NB, opportunistic prices, all negotiable for Dissensus members ;) )

Again, PMs welcome, let's try and keep the thread focussed.

S

simon silverdollar

if anyone wants any pirate tapes (roll deep, nasty, ruff sqwad, logan, essentials, dynasty, east co, etc etc) i'm always willing to trade.

SMorlighem

Ah, great ! Ta, Woeby !
Well, I must check stuff I can rid off (must) & GOOD stuff.

What I'm looking for now : any grime white from 2001-2004 (mainly Wiley /Roll Deep, classics like 'Birds in the Sky', 'Hold Me Down', 'I Can See U' or more recent stuff I failed to get in time ('Anger Management'). Will love to get grime tapes too, but I'm afraid I had nothing to trade for in the same vein...

SMorlighem

Well, two lovely double records for a start :
• Flying Lizards's first LP
• Rosa Yemen EP (Lizzy Mercier-Descloux, early Ze stuff)

I also have a few Lizzy Mercier-Descloux jukebox 'Fire/Mission Impossible' 7", mint stuff, don't ask how I got it, just be happy to trade' em :)

martin

----
Stuff below I don't want anymore - all on CD and in ex condition - would like to trade for any of these

My Robot Friend - Hot Action! CD
V/A - New Wave Club Class-X Vol 1 CD (the one with 'TV Treated' by Neon Judgement on it)
V/A - Bloodstains Across France CD
Big Youth - Screaming Target CD
Milkshakes - Still Talkin Bout Thee Milkshakes CD
Nasenbluten - Dog Control CD

STUFF I'VE GOT

1) DACM - Showroom Dummies CD (Mego)

2) Wayne Jarrett - Showcase Vol 1 CD (Wackies reissue)

3) Electrocute - A Tribute To Your Taste CD (some German electroclash/ punk bosh)

4) V/A - Babylon OST CD (ie- the UK reggae film soundtrack)

5) Throbbing Gristle - Beyond Jazz Funk CS (original '80 CS on Rough Trade, of the Heaven gig - stunning)

6) Operating Theatre - Rapid Eye Movements CD (United Dairies)

7) Khia -Thug Misses CD

8) V/A - I'm Sure We're Gonna Make It CD (Dutch punk 77-82, about 50% really good and 50% instantly forgettable)

9) The Selecter - Too Much Pressure CD (full first LP and bonus bits off singles etc)

10) DAF - sampler CD (Mute) -(5 tracks including Mussolini, Kebabtraume (the later version), Whatever Deine Jugend and 2 more I can't remember)

mpc

wasteman
ive got bars vol 1 dvd and donaeo - 'bounce' 12" that are in new condition. i wouldn't mind swapping for something on the grimey tip.

DigitalDjigit

Honky Tonk Woman
I would prefer to trade with someone in the US because the postage is way high otherwise. Go to http://jackthebox.gemm.com everything on there is for trade. I can obviously sell anything you want on there too. Discount for Dissensus members can be arranged.

My wantlist: http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=AtomicCow

Also wanted:
* almost any early stuff on Exist Dance (prior to number 16)
* Basic Channel 05 (Inversion)
* My Mine - Hypnotic Tango
* offer me any kind of rave/hardcore/breakbeat record from '90 through '92
* Harthouse prior to about '95, anything on Eye Q
* selected djax-up-beats (135, 136, 183, 236)
* anything Erik Van Der Broek was involved with
* anything by Etnica/Pleiadians/Crop Circles

getting carried away there...sorry.

Woebot, you still have that Hawke record? Want anything I have for it?

mms

sometimes
DigitalDjigit said:
I would prefer to trade with someone in the US because the postage is way high otherwise. Go to http://jackthebox.gemm.com everything on there is for trade. I can obviously sell anything you want on there too. Discount for Dissensus members can be arranged.

My wantlist: http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=AtomicCow

Also wanted:
* almost any early stuff on Exist Dance (prior to number 16)
* Basic Channel 05 (Inversion)
* My Mine - Hypnotic Tango
* offer me any kind of rave/hardcore/breakbeat record from '90 through '92
* Harthouse prior to about '95, anything on Eye Q
* selected djax-up-beats (135, 136, 183, 236)
* anything Erik Van Der Broek was involved with
* anything by Etnica/Pleiadians/Crop Circles

getting carried away there...sorry.

Woebot, you still have that Hawke record? Want anything I have for it?

just so you know that vocal version of hypnotic tango is on this record , a lovely series of italo remasters
http://www.warprecords.com/?mart=rad001
the other side without the campy vocal on the original is the one that gets the plays tho

im into this trading thing, i've got a wee list to sort too

DigitalDjigit

Honky Tonk Woman
mms said:
just so you know that vocal version of hypnotic tango is on this record , a lovely series of italo remasters
http://www.warprecords.com/?mart=rad001
the other side without the campy vocal on the original is the one that gets the plays tho

im into this trading thing, i've got a wee list to sort too

Yeah, I was aware of that reissue (that radius comp was my intro to italo....after the whole italo thing was hyped on Woebot). Didn't know Warpmart is stocking it but with the exchange rate being what it is and shipping this would be like $25 which is $15 too many. I am kinda annoyed that there is a whole sea of these italo reissues, some legit, some not, popping up all over the place but in Europe. I have as much chance picking up the originals.

I don't understand why anyone would play the instrumental, it's kinda dull compared to the wonderful vocal version. If I wanted just the bassline I could play Bandulu - Guidance or Carl Craig - Rushed. I don't really know what the vocals are saying so I don't get too bothered about campiness.

Last edited:

DigitalDjigit

Honky Tonk Woman
Here are a few of the more interesting bits I have for trade:

Gary Clail's Tackhead Sound System - Tackhead Tape Time
League Unlimited Orchestra - Love And Dancing
Warp 9 - Light Years Away
Visual - The Music Got Me
Zapp - Zapp II
Juan Atkins - Future Sound EP
Infamix - Hypnotic FX (first B12 production)
Rhythmatic - Energy on Vinyl (bleep and bass on Network)
Brothers Grimm, The - Do You Want Me (Do You Need Me) (Production House)
Roni Size - Made to Fit EP (Roni Size's first release)