Anyone know of venues in Los Angeles?

Diaz

For a neat little thing being planned for the upcoming 4th of July weekend, we're looking for a venue capable of hosting 2 decent-sounded rooms, a bar, and lots of dirty smelly noisey people. Anyone with a possible lead PM me and we can continue the discussion.

p.s. - the music will not suck and the crowd will be among the best that l.a. gets, i.e., genuine human beings.

i'll talk more about the event if anyone wants but not until we have the venue secure, so that we can be sure there is in fact an event to talk about.

edit: oh, right, that was too much info in some ways and not nearly enough in others. looking to hold between 150 and 250 people, music orienting on breakcore/techno/live idmmish acts. we've got some really fantastic djs and groups coming in and it promises to be super-neat. we don't have a ton of money (one venue told us it would be $10,000-$30,000 to rent them out for a single night and we just laughed and hung up and then had to have a cigarette to take stock again) but we do plan on compensating everyone involved fairly and our crowd will not die on your floor, we promise.

Last edited: