Mutant Eggz

Woebot

Cooked myself lunch today and not one, but TWO of my eggs had twin yolks.

How fucking spooky was that! Gotta stop doing all these seances and drawing pentagrams all over the shop.

And I saw Ariel Pink. And I met k-punk and infinite thought. And infinite thought was indeed wearing her thigh-length leather goth boots. One scary day!

Yoghurt Sothoth

Lord of the files
WOEBOT said:

How fucking spooky was that! Gotta stop doing all these seances and drawing pentagrams all over the shop.

And I saw Ariel Pink. And I met k-punk and infinite thought. And infinite thought was indeed wearing her thigh-length leather goth boots. One scary day!

There's a whole jarful of double-yolk pickled eggs in our kitchen. They were made (but not laid) by girlfriend's mum (who lives within 10 miles of Sizewell B. Coincidence? Yes.)

Best thing to do with bacon and eggs:

Boil a man-sized portion of spaghetti for about 10 minutes
While that's cooking, grill loads of bacon until browned, then chop into pieces
Put a little oil or butter or both in a large frying pan, heat, then add some chilli (dried or lazy)
Fry the bacon up in that stuff
Add spaghetti to the pan and mix well
Break a couple of eggs into it and mix like mad until egg everywhere and cooked
Serve while still cooking, cover in tomato ketchup, salt, pepper
Eat while watching the 1 o'clock news

I eat this every other day. Last year, while in Tokyo I sometimes ate it twice a day because I was homesick.

3underscore

WOEBOT said:
I met k-punk and infinite thought. And infinite thought was indeed wearing her thigh-length leather goth boots. One scary day!

I am now trying to work who, out of the hundred or so people in that room, you were! It became a fun game to play after a few beers, looking around listening to all that music re-assessing who might be Woebot. Best "potential Woebot" was the guy with the pointy beard. :p

owen

eggs are fantastic, whatever my GP says.

any omlette making tips, people? like how to make them without leaving horrible burnt stuff on the bottom of the pan?

Gerard

WOEBOT said:

Judging by the snap, you haven't lost your touch in kitchen. Looks goood.

Last edited by a moderator: