Damn, it's good to be king

Yoghurt Sothoth

Lord of the files
Me = £2.4m penthouse apartment in docklands, Bentley Continental GT in the basement garage (Bugatti Veyron on order (You cannot afford)), 140 grammes of Bolivian arriving at midnight, rocking the Internet through Onestep at over 100Mbps.

You = flatshare in Clapton, S-reg Fiat Panda, A teenth of nasty black hash and a 28.8kbps dialup modem.

Me = Top down, chrome spinnin.

You = Pants down, knock kneed.

Woebot

Yoghurt Sothoth said:
Me = £2.4m penthouse apartment in docklands, Bentley Continental GT in the basement garage (Bugatti Veyron on order (You cannot afford)), 140 grammes of Bolivian arriving at midnight, rocking the Internet through Onestep at over 100Mbps.

You = flatshare in Clapton, S-reg Fiat Panda, A teenth of nasty black hash and a 28.8kbps dialup modem.

Me = Top down, chrome spinnin.

You = Pants down, knock kneed.

OK Yog. You're over your 1 wacky post a day quota now.

STN

sou'wester
i have a really posh toaster that my mum bought me, it is posher than any toaster your mums* have bought you.

*i'm addressing the board collectively, rather than implying that stelfox has two mums.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
69855008_bec9ea0088.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yog's reality: a small pastel-blue bedroom decorated with cartoon clowns, a handful of plastic toy cars on the floor (thoroughly chewed), a Ritalin due to be administered by his mum along with some mashed banana and weak lemon squash in about ten minutes and accessing Dissensus via:

olpc.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
did i read that wrong, or did somebody just try to pwn an immortal?

Election Cthulhu gives as good as he gets!

Edit: I just realised this thread is in the Politics forum. Awesome.

Last edited:

swears

preppy-kei
I forgot my sandwiches for work today, so I went to Marks and Sparks and got a £3 sarnie and some sort of fancy muffin. Livin' large.

zhao

there are no accidents
this conversation just occurred yesterday on another forum:

class shit, where is worse? west coast / east coast?

i remember in LA all people cared about was what kinda car you drive...

the correct answer is London

stories/anecdotes please.

(i'll likely be living there by end of summer)

The reason I said London is because historically, the English are way more wrapped up in class issues than other places. See: My Fair Lady, Educating Rita, etc. etc. I was just there in March and happened across a TV show that was interviewing people on how obsessed with class the English are ("do you speak the 'Queen's' english?" "do you have curtains or shutters?" "where in London do you live?" etc etc.)