I collected £13,000 in lost rings so far this year

Yoghurt Sothoth

Lord of the files
There is a place in every city in the UK where lost rings are collected. It is free to the public, and there is no way of getting in trouble for collecting them. If you can guess where it is, I will tell you. The answer is worth £££. If you people mess with me I will not reveal the answer.

Go.

john eden

male pale and stale
yeah surely it's got to be either drainage or bureaucracy related?

Maybe not sewers but some kind of water-filtering system.

Maybe not the town hall but the cop shop or something (downside - won't they remember you if you keep going back?)

O

Omaar

john eden said:

More likely bureaucracy related if yog is indeed 'Lord of the Files'.

Yoghurt Sothoth

Lord of the files
john eden said:

Maybe not sewers but some kind of water-filtering system.

Maybe not the town hall but the cop shop or something (downside - won't they remember you if you keep going back?)

No, there are definitely no encounters with authority. This is strictly a solo operation until I cash them in.

Trollbass

on the beach i thought to myself. well i bet using a metal detector on a busy stretch in summer someone could dig up a fair bit of jewelery.

so the answer is n the beach/park etc with a metal detector...

trollbass

Last edited:

Dr.Doom

Umm...
do you just steal from peaple and pretend theyve lots them?

Yoghurt Sothoth said:
There is a place in every city in the UK where lost rings are collected. It is free to the public, and there is no way of getting in trouble for collecting them. If you can guess where it is, I will tell you. The answer is worth £££. If you people mess with me I will not reveal the answer.

Go.

Like are you some sort of ninja geezer who can steal peaples jewlerwy really easyily becouse i mean £13k is alot of money,only joking,lol

jason

treblekicker

True Faith
Is it at gig venues/clubs? Sure I remember Kurt Cobain saying he made money/got stuff picking it off the floor afterwards?

Other guess...swimming pools?

treblekicker said:
Is it at gig venues/clubs? Sure I remember Kurt Cobain saying he made money/got stuff picking it off the floor afterwards?

I lost my own geeky databank watch at Nirvana's Nottingham Rock City gig and found a fake Rolex minutes later. Microkarma.

hint

party record with a siren
This Dissensus thread haunts my dreams.

I can't believe that I'm missing out on all these rings, scattered throughout the nation. Now I know what Sonic The Hedgehog must feel.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Go.

THE NASSSSTY HOBBIT STOLE OUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!!