london alfresco nerd-together #2 - who's up in dis(sensus's) bitch?

stelfox

Beast of Burden
it's been ages since we had a bit of a gathering, so i'm thinking we should do it again some time soon.
also as the weather's nice(ish) at the moment, i'm gonna propose a barbecue (i've just bought a dope-ass portable turkish job)/cook-off/picnic in london fields, then retiring to a nearby boozer afterwards.
ideally we should do this on a sunday, i think. chances are that me and jim daze will be doing it anyway, as it's been a semi-regular event on the hackney social calendar these past couple of years. the more the merrier, and as its a park, with swings and shit, you can bring other halves/kids. ideally everyone should bring something to eat - i'll supply home-squidged burgers and caesar salad. who's in and when's good?

ps i'm posting this on the music section because we will most likely end up talking about that and it's the only part of this board everyone visits...

stelfox

Beast of Burden
just that the weather's good and it's better than meeting in some grubby pub! the main premise is to drink beer and swap mixes, same as last time

3underscore

Aye, go on. Will have to get to Ackney though, won't I.

For some reason (boredom I think) I am going to the Wireless thing on Saturday to remind myself why I should never think of going to Glastonbury, probably.

john eden

male pale and stale
Yeah I'll try and make this but it depends when it is.

I'd also like to do a kiddie inventory in advance... I suspect I'll end up in the playground with my daughter for most of it, so it would be good to have some company there!

Matt? Re-run of Clissold Park, but with actual proper conversation? :D

stelfox

Beast of Burden
actually i can't do it for a while now - it's a good idea, but dunno when i'm gonna have a free sunday next...

sufi

lala
oh well, does that mean i'll be on me own at tha official glastonbury 2005 dissensus tent then?
Chief%20Alien%20Investigator.JPG

stelfox

Beast of Burden
could do it in july when i get back from texas - just mad busy until then and didn't realise how much there is to to and how little time to fit it all in. sorry!