Drukqs Screwed

Canada J Soup

Monkey Man
I used to play Drukqs at the wrong speed all the time. That fast-ish one with the great piano riff and the skittery Squarepushery beats (yeah, I know that doesn't help much...but I do have a particular track in mind, honest) sounds particularly amazing. The harmonics created by the different piano notes really jump to the fore.

Gido

night tripper
thats funny, i thought drukqs sounded a lot better after i broke the discs in pieces and threw them out with the garbage.

D

droid

When did 'playing records at the wrong speed' become a genre anyways?

That fast-ish one with the great piano riff and the skittery Squarepushery beats (yeah, I know that doesn't help much...but I do have a particular track in mind, honest) sounds particularly amazing. The harmonics created by the different piano notes really jump to the fore.

Mt St Michael?

Canada J Soup

Monkey Man
'Vordhosbn' is the track I was thinking about although, having just dug it up and re-listened now to find the name, it (a) doesn't have much in the way of piano riffs and (b) doesn't sound nearly as amazing as I remembered. (It's definitely better at 33 than 45 though.)

When did 'playing records at the wrong speed' become a genre anyways?
Since people started drinking cough syrup for kicks.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Man, I would have at least put it in the microwave first. Boy does it smell bad, but the little arcs of lightning are pretty fun to watch. :D