Olympics

run_time

am not so hot on the news

am not looking fwd to rising council tax bills and big lorries trundling up and down the main road

was just last w/end was at the OCB party which happened on the land i'll expect to ght turned into the olympic village

Elan

Blackbird
If anyone out there wants to live somewhere the Olympics will never happen, move here. (Believe me, Toronto's tried, but it's like those in charge think, "Oh what a nice little city, wouldn't want to change a thing.")

owen

i'm so, so glad i'm moving out

(earlier today i was stopped by a load of exchange students. who, after asking if i was english, asked me the following questions for a survey they were doing- 'are all english people stressed from too much work? are english people beautiful or attractive? do you all love the queen? is there rubbish all over the streets? is the food really terrible?' cheered me right up)

fldsfslmn

excremental futurism
I recently got to see what a post-millenial olympiad can do to a city. Vancouver is already irrevocably damaged by a Games that's still five years away. I'd like to extend my sincerest condolences to the people of London.