Odb R.I.P.

nick.K

gabba survivor
ODB Dirty Bastard R.I.P.

goodbye, big baby jesus, osairis etc..

larger than life, one of the greatest cameo rappers, some one who was themselves on and off stage - FlavFlav/Kool Keith/sun-ra/mike barnes

that's how I saw him. It's a loss...

Last edited:

slanderlord

bloody roar
A sad day. I wish I could I was shocked, but all the reports about his concerts and public appearances have suggested he has been teetering on the edge of something for the last year and a half.
I think everyone was hoping that he would come out of jail and his life would turn around, and some of the material he recorded seemed to suggest he had his old spark back, but, in the end, the world caught up with him.

juliand

Big Baby Jesus has passed, suddenly, while in the studio.
I don't know why, but this makes me so sad! The guy was 35!
I guess I had always pictured him cranky and old, wild-eyed and grey-headed.
Like some mythic character out of Zora Neale Hurston.

God's got your money, don't you worry

JD

DavidD

can't be stopped
Last edited:

redcrescent

Sign the In Memory of OdB guestbook here.
A choice quote:
"i remember when dirty was in amsterdam with wu back in 97 (right before forever dropped). the day after the show dirt visited 'the duivel' my favorite pub at the time, a historic place for dutch hiphop, from there he went to the national radioshow and rocked for two hours (mostly screaming: 'how we treat them hoes?? we fuck em in the butt!!') .
a couple of days later i was in that same pub when the phone rang... it was wu's tourmanager calling from germany.. if we had any idea where odb might be, the last they heard of him was that he went to 'the duivel' 4 days ago... that's a dear memory and we will miss him a lot... wu lost it's crazy/light tone.. RIP"