beezy and plasticman

mms

sometimes
beezy and plasticman it's a funny thing.
beezy is this weird sort of lad, totally average bloke really but oddly gothic mc, quite deep but in a really self hating angry way, the way he reacts with the beats is as if he's fighting this blizzard of cold technology, just getting crushed and demoralised the more they obliterate his confidence, throw him off and bury him , but this sort of makes what he does better, but more pained .
its a rare mc that can do this , used to be similar in a sense with gods gift and slimzee but with gods gift, slimzee would throw any beats at him but he'd not let em get the better of him he'd properly deal with it not letting it sike him out.
there is almost an essense to the best grime mcs that are willing to put up and control this kind of potential burial in beats and snares, it's what separates good grime mcs from good hip hop mcs ,,the game,the tech, the command, rather than the easy flow over jazzy loops or the the verbal combat. It's much more of a man vs tech thing.
beezy thing is different , which makes him interesting because as he perseveres against the attacks he gets darker, more ruined.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
I been in da zone once with freestyling. I was about 22, loaded on ganja and booze, driving with a buddy on an open road listening to some instrumental hiphop. and I just jokingly started rapping, talking about silly shit like fast food and girls and just kept going. the words appeard in my head like magic, like building blocks falling out of the sky into place, with impeccable precision, forming perfect structures, instantanious. I kept going for a few minutes and then ofcourse it's my own mind that stops myself. I start thinking "wait, you're not a rapper, what the hell you doing? this is rediculous" like the fear of going to a place you've never been to...

funny I just thought of that . who's to say what each one of us is capable of if our own minds didn't stop us short?

Red Rooster

Awesome show this was...

Beezy is really different, he's kind of weird almost as if his flow doesn't suit the music, but in a weird way that makes him sound even better on it!

Plasticman played some fucked up tracks. Anyone heading down to 93 Feet East tonight?

outraygeous

i like beezy, alot..
he suits the music so well

im gona be down at 93 feet east tonight, should be intresting

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Good post mms. Yeah he's well weird, Beezy, you'll be listening away happily, and then suddenly you'll think "blimey, can you say that?". Stuff about going mad and killing people is very odd indeed.

I like it a lot though.