Grime gets Wired

labrat

hot on the heels of love
any would be social anthropologists in the Manchester area who want to see/hear this phenomonon catch the 109 bus from Picaadilly to Wythenshawe....

Mr H

going home from work on the 159 from Streatham to Brixton a couple of years ago was a good place to hear grime rhymes and made me realise then that there was a bit of an mc revolution goin on. kids were attemptin to make the eskimo riddim with their mouths...

mstereo

grime Cyphers

Man, untill the last day, when i see an screening of Freestyle on my city i didn't know what was a cypher. Okay, i know but it didn't have a name for me. Using the cell phones as a 21 century gheto blaster it's really an great idea.

I'm trying to discover some grime artists, anyone could give me some tips besides Dizzee?

Thank you

mms

sometimes
mstereo said:
Man, untill the last day, when i see an screening of Freestyle on my city i didn't know what was a cypher. Okay, i know but it didn't have a name for me. Using the cell phones as a 21 century gheto blaster it's really an great idea.

I'm trying to discover some grime artists, anyone could give me some tips besides Dizzee?

Thank you

start by searching under the word grime on this site esp in this section , following links and leads etc ....
fun! :)