capturing streaming audio

xero

was minusone
sorry, i know this has been discussed before but I guess the thread has been archived or something

I've just moved over from mac to pc and need to find a good equivalent of audio hijack for the mac, ie something that will record streaming audio and audio output from other applications (dvd players etc.)

any recommendations?

fpunk

Streaming radio for the mac

I haven't actually used it but there is an application called "RadioLover" that is supposed to copy streaming audio. I have a copy myself but I haven't had a chance to use it. Been to busy tring to orgainze Ituens and my cd collection.

If you use it, post how well it does the job. I'm such a Luddite it took me months how to figure out how to make a mix cd. I do, however, suspect that my advanced years may be a function of my inabiltiy to access all the comings and goings of our musical world. The older one becomes the more one's mind resembles an ordinary kitchen seive.

xero

was minusone
fpunk said:
I haven't actually used it but there is an application called "RadioLover" that is supposed to copy streaming audio. I have a copy myself but I haven't had a chance to use it. Been to busy tring to orgainze Ituens and my cd collection.

looks pretty good but no use to me now, it seems to be Mac OSX only - i'm after an equivalent for the pc, any ideas anyone? was hoping to go straight to something that people know works well rather than wade through acres of lameware as seems to be the norm with pc apps

Frank123

WinAudio Recorder

Hi!

I recommend you this excellent software "WinAudio Recorder" I've found. an easy-to-use sound recorder for recording all kinds of sound from sound card with high quality.

You'll be able to download it from below URL:

Audio recorder more...

Best wishes.