My Garage/Grime iMix in iTunes Music Store (featured on Front of Dance Section)

Tha Megatron

They are featuring a iMix that i made a few months ago from the iTunes music store. Its basically a compilation list of all the Garage and Grime I could find in the USA music store so people who didnt know what or where to find Garage/Grime on iTunes had a tool to refer to. Oh and one thing to note is that all tunes made in a iMix have to be songs sold in the store so that other people can buy the tunes from iTunes (ie, no burns or rips of tunes will be published on the list unless the track name matches with itunes tracks through the databass). Its featured on the front page of the Dance section of the iTunes music store for the USA store. To check it out either go to iTunes>Music Store>Browse/DANCE or you can just click here.

If you have iTunes but are from outside the US you can browse in the USA store by clicking on the country section but unfortunately you can't buy any of the tracks on there (Believe me...I tried to buy the Roll Deep album from the UK store and they say that you can only buy tunes from the country your bank/credit card is based out of.)

enjoy

thaMEGATRON