dubstep mixes news etc.

bassnation

the abyss
dubway said:
just in case you haven't noticed yet: http://dubstep.blogspot.com/

this site is fucking wicked. dubstep has been the sound of my summer, no doubt at all.

i've been particularly caning that 9-06 youngsta rinse fm set - this is the kind of stuff he was playing when i visited fwd a while back. some of the most amazing music i've heard for some time. it reminds me of the kind of vibe you got with darkcore jungle crossed with irration steppas. amazing complex rhythms with reverbed snares, rimshots... could get lost in this sound no problem.

can anyone id some of the tracks from the youngsta mix? the ones i want to find are from around the 20 mins mark onwards - with the first track having a vocal sample that sounds like "your a woman" and the second following immediately afterwards with a kind of bubbling bass and stepping rhythm. anyone know them?

marc

Blackdown

nexKeysound
bassnation said:
can anyone id some of the tracks from the youngsta mix? the ones i want to find are from around the 20 mins mark onwards - with the first track having a vocal sample that sounds like "your a woman" and the second following immediately afterwards with a kind of bubbling bass and stepping rhythm. anyone know them?

marc

"you're a woman" is from Loefah "Woman" (dub).