quick Tinchy Strider question

petergunn

plywood violin
in the video for "underground", what is the name of the song that it breaks into for the last 45 seconds of the video... i like that one more than the main song...

ambrose

what is it with ruff sqwad and doing videos that are almost a split, like, mostly one tune, then at the end breaking ito a short burst of another tune, with appropriate video? im thinking of "anna/down" here, i think its pretty cool, but i dont really know where it came from.

DJL

i'm joking
ambrose said:
what is it with ruff sqwad and doing videos that are almost a split, like, mostly one tune, then at the end breaking ito a short burst of another tune, with appropriate video? im thinking of "anna/down" here, i think its pretty cool, but i dont really know where it came from.

I remember when Dizzee Rascals 'I Love U' video came out and he did the same thing cutting in the last fifth of the video with another track (can't remember which???). Was he the first to do this?

D

droid

Maybe in the UK - but its nicked from US hip-hop... everyone from Busta Rhymes to LL Cool J to Missy has done the same thing. It's a good way to suck people in without spending lodsa cash on a second vid...

believekevin

this split-video practice is totally common in the us. i think luda has a video with almost equal time given to both tracks.

DJL

i'm joking
It's a great way of promoting tracks. Reckon Dizzee was the first UK artist to do this unless anyone knows better???

ambrose

sohws how much i know about us hip hop then :) that, and the fact that i dont have a telly, let alone mtv base.

isn't it called 'I'm Back'?

im listening to Ras Kwame on playback and thats what its called in the tracklisting.....