Grime / Dubstep Live

micmack

My Little Pony
Does anyone know of any sites listing Grime / Dubstep gigs coming up in London? I feel like I'm missing out!
Cheers

ThinKing

There's Forward @ Plastic People next Thursday (18th) which should be a fatty - Skream, Plasticman & Youngsta for the Dubstep Allstars 2 CD release party. Forward is every 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month: www.plasticpeople.co.uk/forward

Then there's the next DMZ party which is 3rd September @ 3rd Base, Brixton. Full lineup @ www.dmzuk.com

There's Tempo Tantrum next Saturday, can't remember the lineup but there's usually some dubstep in Rm 2. www.tempotantrum.co.uk

Just keep an eye on the forum at www.dubplate.net and you should be able to pick up on most parties.

There's also loads of parties going on in Bristol in the next couple of months with decent lineups.......

joenice

Miriam Gonzalez lover....
Nick Gutterbreakz said:
Had the pleasure of seeing her again last night. Total babe (but don't tell her I said that!)
I (sort of) tell her this all the time. She's special....and i know she knows it. cant wait to see her again...

nomos

Administrator
dubplate.net?

Do any of you lot know when the dubplate.net main site and/or forum are coming back? The portal's been down for a while but the forum disappeared pretty unceremoniously the other week. I'm just wondering if it's really "coming soon" or if it's going to be one of those "coming soon" forever deals.