Wanted

martin

----
Apologies for this boring message, as I'm not sure whether it's the kind of thing wanted here - but I was wondering, if anyone could sort me out CD-Rs of the following stuff? I'd be extremely grateful and would be happy to send something in return, of course.

Les Vampyrettes - Biomutanten 12"
IG Culture presents Inspirations (2x?)CD
Crass - Peel Session / 77 demo
The Gerogerigegege - Senzuri Champion LP

Cheears.

john eden

male pale and stale
I don't think I've got any of them, but will look into the Crass biz - might have something on tape.

I'm looking for a track called "Man Will Leave The Earth" by The Slickers.

martin

----
I'll have a look to see if I have that one too then. It might be on that 30% of all Soul Jazz / Trojan / Greensleeves comps that I never get round to listening to

john eden

male pale and stale
:D I didn't mean, like, a literal SWAP, Noel Edmonds stylee, but OK!

Any more Implode on the horizon?

martin

----
Yes, but it's a secret. Actually I was horrified to see about nine drafts of half-finished posts that I was too lazy to complete, the other day. I might splice them all together and do a Burroughs-style cut up.

J

jimbackhouse

Well - I can copy you the Biomutanten record. It's great! First heard it when Woebot played it on Resonance.

Would love to hear some GeriGeroGeGeGe - all I really know about them is their 'novelty' drummer. :eek:

J

jimbackhouse

Oh - and if ANYONE has a copy of the Ragga Twins' Peel Session ('John Peel / Like the orange peel / ...' etc.) I would be ecstatic to hear it again.

martin

----
Nice one Jim! The only Geri album I have is the infamous 'Greatest Hits Live', which is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. If you wanna email me I'm on mcuk76 AT aol DOT com or I'll try sending you a mail thru yr profile. And the first Dissensus Swap is born - so mote it be, brothers and sisters....so mote it be!